1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, home address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
2. Why and how your Personal Information is used
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, to:
– to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
I will only share your personal information with any third party for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– I share information with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will only share your personal information with these third parties to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– If I were to sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction and only to the extent permitted by law.
– I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have good reason to believe that it is reasonably necessary to respond to legal process or to government requests; enforce my agreements, terms and policies; prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Diana van der Pluijm, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.